This is one question that we get a lot of times. Most people are intrigued by the concept of juicing and wonder if it is worth the effort. On the surface it seems like getting your daily dose of vitamins and minerals in a glass of juice that is easy to drink would be a no-brainer. Well, it is, especially when considering the amount of time it would take every day to eat your recommended allowance of fruits and vegetables. If you have a job, or kids, or both, then you know how valuable it is to have a convenient alternative that will allow you to stay healthy. You should still eat fruits and veggies as their fiber is great for your digestive system, but you can supplement it with easy juicing.
For beginners we found that they really like to keep things simple. Speed and convenience can go a long way to helping you maintain your motivation to juice every day. Having the right juice extractor can really make a big difference. This is why that we always recommend buying Breville juicers as their machines are extremely easy to use, simple to clean, and they are extremely fast. They take care of most of the fuss and effort that juicing may require and they will be an excellent addition to any kitchen. No matter your budget, Breville is sure to have a model that is perfect for you and your nutritional needs.
Top Breville Juicing Machines
No matter your budget, Breville is sure to have a model that is perfect for you and your nutritional needs. Below are our top three choices that can help you transform the way you get your vitamins and minerals.
This is their basic juicer that also happens to be one of their most popular. It comes at a low price point ( around $100) and it is a great choice for those who may be on the fence about juicing.
- Simple to use controls. The BJE200XL has only one speed. It is extremely powerful and can handle the hardest vegetables and the softest fruits.
- Budget-friendly. This is a terrific option for those new to juicing or for those who do not have a lot of money to spend up front.
- Self-contained pulp catcher. This sits on top of the machine and it is dishwasher safe for added convenience.
- Wide feed chute. Like all of Breville’s juicers, this model comes with a large feed chute that will allow you to drop in whole apples and larger pieces of food. Very little prep time is required.
This is a simple machine and while it is a great starter juicer, it does lack some of the features of some of the other models on our list.
Hands down, this is the one that we recommend most. It has a great feature set and is the perfect balance between juicing performance and price. It can be had online for around $150.
- Comes with two different operating speeds. It has a low speed for some finesse getting juice out of soft fruits. It also has a high speed for getting the most out of hard vegetables.
- Easy to clean with dishwasher safe parts. Clean up is always an important aspect to look at when shopping for a new juicer and all of Breville’s juice extractors shine in this department.
- Even though the outside body is made of plastic, it has a modern look and styling that is a real eye catcher.
This is perhaps the best centrifugal juicing machine on the market today. Its performance and construction are second to none, but it does come at a higher price. This can usually be found online for around $300.
- Solid steel body and construction offers a solid machine with distinct modern styling. Perfect for any type of kitchen.
- A motor that is extremely powerful and can withstand just about any type of food that you wish to juice.
- Two speeds to help customize your juicing depending on the hardness of the fruits and vegetables that you juice.
- Hassle-free operation with simple clean up.
While there are a number of positives when it comes to getting a Breville juicer, there are a few points to keep in mind.
- Their very high speeds also produce extremely loud noise. This is common for all centrifugal juicers, unfortunately.
- They are not as efficient with leafy vegetables like kale or spinach.
If you not plan on juicing primarily leafy greens and you can put up with a few minutes of noise, then there is no better option to get you started juicing that getting a Breville. They are very fast and simple to use juicers that should help you take back control of your nutrition